Wednesday 9 April 2014

What A Racquet!

Welcome to my blog, What A Racquet!

This site is dedicated to my tennis racquet collection, which I've built up over some time and am quite proud of.  I know many people out there love collecting racquets too, so I thought it would be nice to share these with everyone.

Basically, I love racquets from the 80s and 90s. Okay, I've a few from the 2000s too but whether it is the styling or the materials or the nostalgia, there is just something special about those older frames for me.

All of them have been picked up in charity shops, recycling centres or flea markets at low prices, and finding a bargain is a big part of the fun of collecting too.  Don't you agree?

In these posts I'll aim to offer pictures and some background to the racquets I have and feel free to offer comments on what is displayed here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment